Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it.
This policy explains what we do with your personal information when you visit the website www.come2innovate.com, how these data may be used and communicated, how you can control the use and disclosure of your data. And how your data is protected.
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits and your use of this website, including the reference source, length of visit, pages viewed and navigation paths of the website.
3. Information you enter when you register on our website, such as your e-mail.
4. Information you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, sex, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and job details.
5. Information you enter to set up a subscription to our emails and / or newsletters.
6. The information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
8. Any other personal information you send us.
C. Use of personal information
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for:
1. Administer our website and our company
2. Customize our website for you
3. Allow your use of the services available on our website
4. Sending commercial communications to the market
5. Sending e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested.
6. Sending our e-newsletter if you have registered (you can unsubscribe at any time).
7. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
8. Processing inquiries and complaints made by or about you regarding our website
9. Keep our website safe and prevent fraud.
10. Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
11- In order to provide our readers with free access to our content, we post advertisements on the website, many of which are targeted to your data. For example, using information collected through cookies, unseen tags and other sources, we may use demographics about you or information about your online activities or your interests to display targeted advertising. Which may be related to your preferences, through this process, advertisers reach the visitors to the Website who are most interested in their products and you will see advertisements for products or services that may be of interest to you?
12- With your consent, we may use your mobile number to send you promotions, notifications or other services.
13- To better understand how our website is used, we collect and analyze the data we collect. We may use this data, for example, to monitor and analyze how the website is used, to increase its functionality, and to better tailor our content and design to the needs of our visitors.
14- We may use and disclose the data we collect to prevent unlawful activities, enforce our Terms and Conditions and, in general, protect our rights and those of our users.
15- In addition to the uses listed above, we may use the data we collect for other purposes, which will be disclosed to you at the time we collect your data or if you consent to it.
D. Data sharing
Come2innovate respects your privacy and only shares data about its users in certain circumstances. We will share your data with other companies, applications or individuals in the circumstances listed below:
1- We may share aggregated data or data, which does not identify you directly, with third parties to help us develop content, services and advertising that we hope you will find interesting. Please note that we do not share your contact information with any third party advertising on the Site.
2- We may employ third parties to perform services relating to the Site, including database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing and the distribution of emails and text messages. These third parties only have access to your data to perform these tasks on our behalf.
3- Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal data in public activities or submitting content, for example by posting an article, post or comment on your [Public Profile] or on the [Innovation Space page ], a document, eBook or comment on the [E-bookshop] Page or by posting your CV on the [Header Hunter] page. Any information you submit may be read, collected or used by others.
5- We may share data about you in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, alleged fraud, situations involving potential threats to physical security or other rights and interests of any individual, violations of General Conditions of the Site, if required by law and in other circumstances where Come2innovate believes in good faith that it is necessary to share them.
6- We may share information about you to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, legal proceedings, court orders, legal proceedings or other enforcement actions requested by the appropriate authorities, regardless of their location. establishment, to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend us against legal claims.
7- We may share your data for other purposes, which will be disclosed to you when we collect your data or if you consent to it.
8- By using this Website, you expressly consent to all data sharing mentioned above.
E. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the Internet worldwide. We can not prevent the use or misuse of this information by third parties.
F. Retention of personal information
1. This Section F outlines our data retention policies and procedures, designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations for the retention and removal of personal information.
2. The personal information we process for any purpose should not be kept longer than necessary for these purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings; and
c. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
G. Security and confidentiality of your personal information
1. We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
3. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password that you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
4- We restrict access to your contact information to employees or service providers who we believe reasonably need access to this information to provide you with products or services or to be able to do their job. We have also adopted physical, technical and administrative procedures that help us protect your information from loss, misuse and alteration.
Please note that 100% security of a data transmission or storage medium can not be guaranteed. We want you to feel confident using the Site, but we can not guarantee the security of any data you transmit to us.
I. Your rights
1- You can deactivate your account at any time from your personal profile.
2- When you deactivate your account, your public profile will no longer be visible on come2innovate.com, but your articles and comments on [Innovation Space] and your eBooks, documents and comments on [E-Library] will remain on the Website for a period of 30 days.
3- You can at any time access, rectify, complete, update your personal data from your Profile.
4- During the 30 days following the deactivation, it is always possible to restore your account if it was accidentally or mistakenly deactivated.
5- After 30 days your account will be permanently deleted and all information about you (personal data, articles, posts, eBooks and comments) will be permanently deleted from our database.
J. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third party websites and details about these sites. We have no control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of others.
By choosing to remove these technologies, you will continue to see advertisements on the Website, but these may not be targeted to your interests.
The removal of cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
L. Children under 18
If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent, we will remove that data from our database as quickly as possible. If you believe we may have collected data belonging to a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com .